Now you can download the E-Admit Card or the Admission Certificate for the 22nd December CSIR-UGC NET JRF Exam by entering your Form Number, Date of Birth and the text shown beside the box followed by clicking the Submit button. You can also directly go to the website by Clicking HereView full post
Dear NET-JRF Aspirants, this is for UGC-NET Aspirants taking the exam on 29th December 2013 in Arts and Humanities subjects including computer science and management science candidates. University Grants Commission has issued a notification regarding this exam so that candidates mainly the first times are well prepared to take the exam. 1. The examination hall/room …View full post
The date of Exam for combined UGC-CSIR NET-JRF Exam for Science Subjects including Engineering Sciences is approaching fast to be held on Sunday, 22nd December 2013 in various examination centers all over India. We hope you have already got your registration status on CSIR HRDG Website during last few weeks. Starting from Tuesday, 10th December …View full post
In case you have lost or not able to locate the form number for the December 2013 CSIR-NET Application, you can use the link provided below to get the form number and other form details by putting your E-mail Id and date of birth. After you get the form number you can use that to …View full post
As notified earlier, now candidates can check the status of their provisional admission for the CSIR-NET Exam to be held on 22nd December 2013. You need to enter your form number (Starting from 13D) and date of birth to get the status of your application. CSIR HRDG has set up two servers for that. Currently …View full post
Dear NET-JRF Aspirants, this is for UGC-NET Aspirants taking the exam on 29th December 2013 in Arts and Humanities subjects including computer science and management science candidates. University Grants Commission has issued a notification regarding this exam so that candidates mainly the first times are well prepared to take the exam.
1. The examination hall/room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the
examination (i.e. 29th Dec.,2013, “SUNDAY”). No candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes, shall be
admitted to the examination.
2. A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to find
out and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m.
3. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 11.30 a.m. in the 1st session and 3.30
p.m. in the second session of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last
20 minutes of the examination in each session.
4. The candidate should not tamper the seal of the Test Booklets before 9.30 a.m. in 1st session and 1.30 P.M. in
5. Before beginning to answer the paper, the candidate should write his/her roll number in the space provided in
the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet. The candidate should read carefully the instructions appearing on the Test
Booklet & OMR Sheet and check that the Test Booklet &OMR Sheet supplied to him/her is not defective and if
so, may secure another copy from the Invigilator in lieu of the first one. The Test Booklet should be checked
with reference to page numbers, serial number of the questions, code number and the subject offered by the
6. If a candidate writes his/her Mobile number or puts any special mark at any place in the OMR Sheet which may
disclose, in any way, the identity of the candidate, he/she will render himself/herself liable to disqualification,
under unfair means rule.
7. Each candidate is required to bring his/her own ball point pen (blue/black). The use of calculators & Log Tables
is not permitted. Any electronic devices including Cellular, Mobile, Satellite Phone, Pager etc. are not allowed
in Examination Hall/Room under any circumstances.
8. The time allotted for each paper includes time required to read instructions appearing on the Test Booklet and
OMR Sheet for filling entries at the appropriate places. No extra time will be provided.
9. The schedule for ringing of the bell is as follows:-
(i) 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
(ii) At the commencement of the examination.
(iii) Fifteen minutes before the conclusion of the Paper I, II & III.
(iv) At the end of the each paper.
10. The candidate shall have to return the original OMR Sheet of Paper I & II together and Paper-III to the
Invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room. However, candidates are allowed to carry the used Test
Booklets of paper-I, II & III along with carbon less copy of OMR Sheet on conclusion of examination.